We accept clothing and toys from the 1st to the 15th of each month.
- spring/summer clothing accepted from Feb to July.
- fall/winter clothing accepted from August to January.
- Please bring in all items clean, gently worn, in season and in style.
- We’ll determine the price, however your suggestions are welcome. Knowing the price paid for higher end items helps us.
- We reserve the right to discount and donate to charity any product that does not sell within a season.
- Items are kept through a complete season, discounted at 6 months and kept for 6 months to one year
- Togs ’n Toys regrets that we cannot be responsible for theft or damage.
- It is the clients responsibility to make sure their bin/bag is labeled with the correct account number and date.
- Accounts may be closed if inactive for two years and we cannot assume liability for amounts owing. Customers receive 50% of the sale price for all items sold.
- Is everything clean, without stains, not damaged or out of date.
- Clothes that are gently worn, have no hair or smoke and are in style.
- Toys working with batteries (you provide) and not missing parts. Only bras and underwear with original sales tags will be accepted.
- Games and puzzles must be complete with boxes in good shape.
- Name and Account # on your bags, boxes.
- Ask yourself: Would I buy this from Togs in its current condition?
- All sales are final.
- If the product is faulty it can be exchanged for a product of equal value. If the sales tag cannot be traced the value of the item will be credited to your account and the item put back up for sale.
Items that are paid for and whose tags are put on hold may be held for up to 48 hours before the purchase is finalized.